More about my slaves


 As you may have noticed, all my slaves are Caucasians, mainly brought from the United States and Western Europe. The only exception is a giant negro from Central Africa, which I use as  overseer or "foreslave". I spent a fortune on it, but it has become indispensable to monitor meal shifts, workout sessions, nighttime caging, and so on. Thanks to the "African  investment", as my accountant calls it, I do not need to take care of such inferior tasks, and I spare a lot of time.

Unlike all my other slaves, my foreslave is not permanently chastitized.  In fact, I often order it to fuck a slave when some soft punishment is required after minor misbehavior. It is amazing to watch the giant negro handle up to four slaves at the same time -even my big personal attendants- when I command some group whipping down in the punishment dungeon.