Hair-Trimming Ceremony


Here you have another image of a traditional ritual in my country: the "Hair-Trimming Ceremony" (I am not sure of the exact translation to English). This is a more intimate ritual, usually reserved to be performed by personal-service slaves only. As you see, I seat on a slave face, while other two trim my armpit and pubic hair. They use a traditional hair-grooming tool, a kind of minute scissors that -oddly enough- Western-born slaves find very hard to handle correctly. Nothing that strict training and punishment cannot solve, though.

Note that there is a fourth slave gently licking my penis. Licking a free man's penis tip by a slave is interpreted as a submissive tribute to the man's ability to copulate and procreate, an ability that the slave has lost forever by castration, penisectomy, or -as it is more common nowadays- permanent chastitization.