He Thong at home


Back in my Tumblr blog, I once published an image (the uppermost in this post) where I am seen with my friend and neighbor Tsundere at a beach on the Pacific coast, not far from my home. Several of my followers immediately asked in which Californian city I live. Ha, ha! The world doesn't end at the U.S. borders, guys! No, no: I live in a Southeastern Asian country -as you may have guessed from my name.

I also post here a few images that you may recall from my Tumblr blog. In two of them, I am seen working and taking a bath at home. The last one has been taken during the "Hand-kissing Ceremony", a traditional ritual in my country, which is supposed to reaffirm the owner-owned bond between a free man and his slaves. I perform this ceremony once a month. That day, I wear some of my favorite leather clothes and sit on two of my slaves, while the thirty-odd others queue to kiss my hand: first, my personal-service slaves, and then the lesser slaves from the kitchen, the garden, and so on.

I promise to publish more images of my daily life soon!